How we deal with Privacy Matters at A1GT
When you trust A1GT with information about your business and its processes, we know you expect us to keep this information safe. When we receive this information we:
- Tell you how we may use it
- Keep it in a secure way
- Make sure it is kept accurate and up to date
- Restrict how we use it
- Restrict who we provide it to
This outline briefly explains the main ways we protect your privacy and how we comply with the National Privacy Principles. It also describes the types of business information we may collect from you. You can get more detailed information on these matters by contacting us, or by reading the privacy notices we give you when you apply for one of our products or services.
What sort of Business information will we ask of you?
We will only ask for business information relevant to our business relationship with you. So, when you apply for one of our products or services we may ask for:
information that identifies your business, like:
- The business name, address, and other contact details
- Information about your employees when you ask for advice or want to talk about recruitment, employee engagement, training and coaching, Redundancy processes and other employee issues
- Your business’ ABN/ACN number
- Information about your intended use of our product or service
When we conduct market research, we may also ask you for your opinion about products, services or staff. We treat these opinions as important information. The Privacy Act places restrictions on collecting sensitive personal information about you (this includes information about your religious views, ethnicity, political opinions, criminal records, personal health information or sexual preferences). Generally, we won’t collect this sort of information. However, we may collect some sensitive information if:
- We need it to provide you with specific advice regarding a product or service or in certain legal situations pertaining to you or your conduct
- You are applying for a job with us and you have provided your consent for us to do so
How to contact us
You can contact us about this policy or our products and services by:
Phone: (07) 4630 4916
Do we provide your personal information to others?
Sometimes we provide personal information about our customers to other organisations. Generally, these are organisations that help us with our business. These may include:
- Co-branding or branding partners (organisations with whom we have agreements to provide products and services under a different brand name)
- Credit reporting agencies
- Debt collecting agencies
- Your accountants, auditors or lawyers
- Your representative (for example lawyer or financial adviser)
We strive to limit the information we give these organisations to what they need to perform their services for us or provide products or services to you. We will only do this in accordance with the Australian National Privacy Principles.
What if you are unhappy with something we do?
Although we are committed to follow the guidelines set out in this document, we sometimes make mistakes. Quickly correcting these mistakes and ensuring we deliver on our promises is very important to us. We have put in place processes to deal with issues you might raise.
Contact our customer relations & support team
If we can’t resolve your complaint at your first point of contact with us, we will escalate it to our Compliance Team. You can also contact our Compliance Team:
Phone: (07) 4630 4916
If you are still unhappy, you have other optionsNSW Fair TradingHead Office
NSW Fair Trading
1 Fitzwilliam St
Parramatta NSW 2150
ABN: 81 913 830 179
PO Box 972
Tel: 9895 0111
Fax: 9895 0222
The Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner. The Commissioner can be contacted on the privacy
hotline: 1300 363 992.